Monday, February 28, 2011

Days 42 and 43

DAY 42


I'm traveling for work so I'm not really able to make my own foods.  Before I left I had a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and bananas.  Then I grabbed a coffee in the airport and was on my way.  For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich on some dark bread that I think was pumpernickel.  A coworked presented me with a mint chocolate chip cupcake his wife had made and I couldn't really turn it down.  It was delicious.  I can't believe I've had 3 cupcakes this week.  That is so not allowed.  Shucks. 
Dinner was a t-k-y sandwich from PotBellys in the airport.  But I added mayo.  And an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.  Hey, I'm traveling, so it's ok, right?
Sorry this isn't exciting.  Not many options when I can't make my own meals!


DAY 43


Breakfast today was just a whole wheat English muffin with a light cheese spread.  After a morning meeting I got a skinny caramel macchiato.  No surprise there.  For lunch we went to an asian restaurant and I got a little bento box.  In my bento box was edamame, 2 steamed chicken dumplings, a seared tuna/avocado sandwich and an almond cookie.  It was delicious.  I wish the sandwich wasn't on a white bread-roll though.  After another meeting we headed back to the airport and I had just enough time to grab a mexican "low carb" salad for the plane.  Overall I wasn't the best eater, and I really really miss my kitchen.


Sorry this is the most boring post ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Most Read Posts