Monday, June 4, 2012

10 Minute Turkey Tacos

The other night, MJ and I had the easiest dinner ever invented.  The recipe came from one of my clean eating cookbooks, but I changed it to be Julie Chickpea style.
 
This meal is so easy, I would trust MJ to make it on his own.

Here's what you do:

1. Take some small, whole wheat wraps (we used 5: 3 for MJ, 2 for me) and wrap them in foil and throw them in the oven to warm up.

2. Brown some lean, ground turkey.  Season lightly.

That's it.  Seriously.  Everything else is ready to go:

Open a bag of lettuce.  Put lettuce on wrap.

Open a can of low sodium black beans.  Spoon beans on wrap.

Open a jar of natural salsa.  We used Trader Joe's Fresh salsa.  Take a look at the ingredient list.  It should only say things like tomatoes, onions, cilantro, etc.  No words you can't pronounce.  Spoon salsa on wrap.

Open an avocado.  Spoon directly into mouth.

Add ground turkey. 

Eat tacos.


10 Minute Turkey Tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Most Read Posts